The head brewer at Nebraska Brewing Co. talks about his background in carpentry, the base beer of Melange a Trois, and 'one lonely Ugly Betty.'
The author of the new book, The Audacity of Hops, talks about tracking down the key players in America's craft beer revolution.
We scoured the country to find 30 innovative brewers under 30 years old, each of whom hopes to further the scope and breadth of the American craft beer scene. Say hello to the next generation.
Check out hundreds of beer reviews from the industry's experts.
- Stone RuinTen IPA Released
- Waterkeeper Hefeweizen Returns to SweetWater Lineup
- Fort Collins Brewery Announces New Slogan
- Avery Brewing Co. to Release Ross’s’s Melange
- Deschutes Brewery Squeezes a New IPA into Bottles and Kegs This Summer
- American Homebrewers Association: 26 Percent Growth in 2012 U.S. Homebrew Sales
- Mims Distributing Co. Launches New Beer Podcast Series
- Strongbow Cider Introducing Strongbow’s Summer Golden Hour Program
- Sun King Celebrates Fourth Anniversary
- Cicerone Certification Program Revises Master Syllabus
BlogsThu Jun 28, 2012 The Events of Beer
Dinners, tastings, festivals, seminars, gatherings of all sorts. It’s that time of year, folks, when every weekend and most weekdays there is an “event of beer” within driving distance of... Read more...
On Newstands NowJuly 2013 Cover Story
Drafting A Revolution
by Tom Acitelli
In an excerpt from his new book, The Audacity of Hops: The History of America’s Craft Beer Revolution, Tom Acitelli chronicles the early days of craft beer and introduces us to the pioneers who shaped a multi-billion dollar industry.See current issue table of contents