About Southern Tier Brewing Company
In 2002 Phin and Sara DeMink founded Southern Tier Brewing Company in
Lakewood, New York with the vision of reviving the practice of small batch
brewing to a region rich in brewing tradition. Following several
expansions from 2009 through 2013 Southern Tier now ships over 105,000
barrels annually to 33 states to meet growing demand for Southern Tier¹s
diverse portfolio of innovative beers that embody the spirit of American
craft brewing. In 2015 Southern Tier Distilling Company was formed to
create innovative small batch spirits using unique local ingredients under
a New York farm distilling license.
Southern Tier Brewing Co.
2072 Stoneman Cir, Lakewood, NY 14750Southern Tier Brewing Co.
- STBC has recently moved their headquarters to Charlotte NC
- STBC is currently looking at spaces for a brew pub in Charlotte – spring 2017
- STBC has improved the 2XIPA recipe by increasing its Simcoe dry hop by 150%
- Tangier did so well last year as a seasonal, we decided to make this available year round. Brewed with Tangerine peels and Azacca hops.
- Hopsun is our summer seasonal available through July. It’s an American wheat ale – light and slightly dry. Perfect summer offering.
Please visit the Beer Explorer Portal to login.