Who is Screamin’ Sicilian Pizza? Who is anyone really? J/K, we know exactly who we are; a small craft pizza company who gives a hoot, founded by a man who also gave a lot of hoots. Ol’ man Screamin’s mantra was that you should enjoy every bite of what you are shoving in your face. Pizza should be over the top, fun and get your tastebuds begging for mercy and more at the same time. #missionaccomplished
• Artisan, hearth-baked crust
• Locally-sourced ingredients
– Wisconsin whole milk mozzarella
– Huge meatballs
– Rough cut, chopped pepperoni and sausages
– Fire roasted vegetables
– Thick chunky tomato sauce from ground tomatoes
• An “over topped”/ton of toppings pizza 60% of the product is toppings versus 40% by
• Super premium product at a premium price ($8.99 every day)
• Unique front panel “open mouth” graphics
• The only package that visually shows the product
• Intriguing product names
• Fun, cut-out mustache on back panel
Screaming Sicilian PizzaScreaming Sicilian Pizza
Key Talking Points
Every Consumer– when delivering a sample, hit these key points:
• Thanks for sampling Screamin’ Sicilian frozen pizza. The most overtopped pizza you’ll ever try!
• As you can see from the packaging, this is a product with flavor so good you’ll scream. What do you think?
Longer Engagement – for a lingering and interested shopper, use the following:
• These pizzas have 40% more toppings than any other in the case. You can see they are over‐topped with ingredients straight from America’s Dairyland
to create fresh and over‐the‐top flavors.
• Screamin’ Sicilian’s toppings are held in by a sturdy, stone‐fired crust made from hand crafted dough.
• This variety (xxx) is my favorite.
• Have you seen the Screamin’ Sicilian website. They are making people famous. Check it out. (then show them Scream Team Sign up)
• You can find it at…PLEASE BE AWARE OF WHERE CONSUMERS CAN BUY THE PRODUCT. USE FIRST SLIDE or go to Website Store Finder and enter zip code
Click here to review the Screamin Sicilian Training Deck
- Bessie’s Revenge
- Mambo Italiano
- Supremus Maximus
- Holy Pepperoni
- Spicy Clucker
- Boss Hog
- Three Lil’ Piggies
Please visit the Beer Explorer Portal to login.