Champion Brewing Company
CHAMPION BREWING COMPANY IS CHARLOTTESVILLE’S MOST PROGRESSIVE BREWERY, PRODUCING A WIDE VARIETY OF ALES IN TWO LOCATIONS: OUR DOWNTOWN TAP ROOM AND OUR BELMONT PRODUCTION FACILITY. CONSTANTLY ROTATING TAPS AND ONE-OFF BEERS IN THE TAP ROOM ARE SERVED IN A LIVELY AND FUN ENVIRONMENT, WITH GAMES AN OUTDOOR PATIO, AND A REGULAR ROTATION OF THE BEST FOOD TRUCKS IN THE AREA.
- The first beer we ever made when Hunter was in college homebrewing and decided Missile was too good not to share with others.
- The beer that launched Champion – literally
- Brewed with Cascade, Simcoe and Summit hops for a full range of grass, tropical fruit and dry bitterness
- Great everyday IPA, 65 IBUs, 7% ABV
- 2014 GABF Gold Medal in Czech Pils category
- Nice bright crisp clean lager beer
- The beer that we never wanted to brew but once we did we had to keep it – We promised ourselves we would never brew lagers in the beginning
- Iconic lifestyle beer. What’s better than drink Shower beer in the shower and in a can.
- 4.5% ABV 35 IBUs
- Brewed in collaboration with local metal band Corsair
- Brewed with Falconer Flight hops
- Brewed using an American Ale yeast = no spices, clove, citrus zest. Rather a clean smooth flavor
- Big Falconer flight hop nose
- 5.5% ABV 35 IBUs
Please visit the Beer Explorer Portal to login.