The 3rd Annual World Beer Festival Cleveland
Saturday, June 13th, 2015
Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica
FOUR FESTIVALS, ONE TICKET! With your World Beer Festival ticket, sample beers from breweries around the world. Additionally, you also get to attend:
Belgian Bier Festival – Settle into the world of Belgian beer. Each beer served in this area has a unique story, brewing technique and profile, capturing the spirit of the most exotic beer country in the world. The Belgian Bier Garden brings together some of the finest examples of Belgian brewer’s art in one place. Click here to see the list of beers available.
Ohio Beer Festival – The World Beer Festival offers the best place to explore new local breweries, without having to buy a 6-pack. Sample from a collection of the best in OH beers. Take a tour of the Buckeye State’s finest brewery offerings. Revisit old favorites and discover new ones. The Ohio Beer Garden is its own adventure.
- Showcasing exclusively local breweries – Ohio breweries presenting made in OH beers.
Cask Ale Festival – Sample cask-conditioned beers from local brewers that have preserved the taste and aroma associated with real ale.
– Brick and Barrel: McTavish Wee Heavy
– Cornerstone Brewing, TBD
– Elevator Brewing Co.: Cucumber Lime Session IPA
– Fat Head’s Brewery: Jungle Juice Head Hunter IPA with fresh-squeezed juice
– Great Lakes Brewing Co.: Sharpshooter Session Wheat IPA with cranberry and hibiscus
– Hoppin’ Frog Brewery: B.O.R.I.S. The Crusher Oatmeal Imperial Stout with Madagascar vanilla beans
– Market Garden Brewery: TBD
– SweetWater Brewing Co., Old Faithful
– Willoughby Brewing Co.: Dry Hopped Third Planet Pale Ale
General Admission: 1-5 p.m., $40
Includes tasting glass and 40 taste tickets to sample from over 200 of the finest beers.
VIP Admission: 12-5 p.m., $75
VIPs will enjoy all the benefits of general admission in addition to early admission into the event, a private, air conditioned lounge, an upscale food buffet and a selection of 20-30 rare & unique beers not available to the general public. Private bathrooms and festival gift also included.