Thank you for attending the 3rd Annual World Beer Festival Cleveland! We look forward to seeing you in 2016.
Here’s a look at some of the features of the 2015 festival.
FOUR FESTIVALS, ONE TICKET! With your World Beer Festival ticket, sample beers from breweries around the world. Additionally, you also get to attend:
Belgian Bier Festival – Settle into the world of Belgian beer. Each beer served in this area has a unique story, brewing technique and profile, capturing the spirit of the most exotic beer country in the world. The Belgian Bier Garden brings together some of the finest examples of Belgian brewer’s art in one place. Click here to see the list of beers available.
Ohio Beer Festival – The World Beer Festival offers the best place to explore new local breweries, without having to buy a 6-pack. Sample from a collection of the best in OH beers. Take a tour of the Buckeye State’s finest brewery offerings. Revisit old favorites and discover new ones. The Ohio Beer Garden is its own adventure.
- Showcasing exclusively local breweries – Ohio breweries presenting made in OH beers.
Cask Ale Festival – Sample cask-conditioned beers from local brewers that have preserved the taste and aroma associated with real ale.
– Brick and Barrel: McTavish Wee Heavy
– Elevator Brewing Co.: Cucumber Lime Session IPA
– Fat Head’s Brewery: Jungle Juice Head Hunter IPA with fresh-squeezed juice
– Great Lakes Brewing Co.: Sharpshooter Session Wheat IPA with cranberry and hibiscus
– Hoppin’ Frog Brewery: B.O.R.I.S. The Crusher Oatmeal Imperial Stout with Madagascar vanilla beans
– Market Garden Brewery: Smoked Porter
– SweetWater Brewing Co.: Old Faithful
– The Brew Kettle: Apricot White Rajah
– Willoughby Brewing Co.: Dry Hopped Third Planet Pale Ale
General Admission: 1-5 p.m., $40
Includes tasting glass and 40 taste tickets to sample from over 200 of the finest beers.
VIP Admission: 12-5 p.m., $75
VIPs will enjoy all the benefits of general admission in addition to early admission into the event, a private, air conditioned lounge, and an upscale food buffet. Private bathrooms and festival gift also included. The following beers will be available only in the VIP area:
– Anderson Valley Brewing Co.: Blood Orange Gose
– Deschutes Brewery: Jubel 15
– Brewery Ommegang: Hennepin Calypso
– Smuttynose Brewing Co.: Blueberry ShortWeiss
– DESTIHL Brewery: St. Dekkera Reserve Excommunie Trois
– Goose Island Beer Co.: Halia
– Thirsty Dog Brewing Co.: Barrel-aged Bernese
– Hoppin’ Frog Brewery: Liquor Barrel-aged Outta Kilter Scotch Red
– DuClaw Brewing Co.: Devil’s Milk
– Latitude 42 Brewing Co.: Ten Degrees of Separation Collaboration with Coronado
– Great Lakes Brewing Co.: Barrel-aged Blackout Stout
– New Belgium: Le Terrior