Dear Beer Community,
All About Beer Magazine is excited to announce the 2nd World Beer Festival-Cleveland to take place June 14th from 12-5pm at Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica located at 2014 Sycamore St. All About Beer Magazine has been producing the highly acclaimed World Beer Festival for 19 years. In 1996 our publisher, Daniel Bradford, began one of the most popular beer festivals in the Southeast with a purpose of educating the masses on everything beer, building better beer communities everywhere we go. The festival has grown and evolved over the years and now boasts ten-thousand person attendance, over 100 breweries and the chance to sample upwards of 300 different beers.
The Cleveland beer scene is vibrant and growing. We are excited to highlight craft beer in Cleveland, Ohio by bringing Cleveland, NEO, regional and national brands together. For over 30 years, All About Beer Magazine has promoted and celebrated beer, beer culture, and those that make these great products. By doing so, we help build thriving beer communities for all involved. We strive to continue to make the World Beer Festival:
- A successful marketing event for brewers, wholesalers, merchandise, and food vendors
- An enjoyable festival to appreciate the wide variety of beer provided by great brewers
- A true celebration of the beer community in Cleveland and the state of Ohio
For this 2nd World Beer Festival-Cleveland you can expect:
- All About Beer Magazine to purchase 2 ½ bbls (2 styles) per brewery. We reserve the right to modify the quantity based on projected festival attendance.
- 5000 craft beer enthusiasts, 75 breweries and 200 beers
- An expansive Ohio beer area showcasing the states great local beers, old and new.
- An expansive Art of Beer program consisting of educational presentations, properly served cask ale, expertly paired ingredients and beer, food/beer pairings, home brewing demonstrations and a scaled down commercial brewery pavilion provided by Newlands Systems.
We are honored by the loyalty and continued support of the World Beer Festival, both by our patrons and the great brewers that join us for this event. Some background:
- Our patron primarily attends our festival to sample beers they have not tried before
- 75% of our patrons are craft beer fans, and 15% are new to craft beer, trying to find their way
- 81% strongly feel that they discover new beers that they will try and seek out after the event
- Distributors report seeing a 20% increase in craft beer sales following the festival
Please click here to view our comprehensive Sponsorship Packages. I strongly encourage you to look at these options. Many of these will allow for us to purchase additional product for maximum impact and increase your brand awareness leading up to, during, and after the festival with our expansive reach through social media and the All About Beer Magazine.
All About Beer Magazine is committed to supporting charitable causes in our host cities. To date, we have donated $500,000+ to support charities such as Carolina Theatre in Durham, Artsplosure in Raleigh, and C.O.R. in Columbia SC. Our commitment to Cleveland is as strong, and we are currently finalizing our partnership with a deserving local charity to be announced very soon.
Director of Beer Programs
Business Development Manager
All About Beer Magazine
Area Event Director
World Beer Festival