Thanks for your interest in the 2017 World Beer Festival in Columbia, SC! Along with thousands of beer fans, we look forward to seeing a great selection of breweries represented at this standout event! The festival will be held at the S.C. State Fairgrounds on Saturday, February 18.
As with our other World Beer Festivals, the World Beer Festival Columbia is committed to helping our brewery friends develop a local beer market and beer lovers’ community. Our mission? To create the best beer event and turn the community on to the joys of great beer.
At the World Beer Festival, you can…
- Connect personally with people who want to learn more about your beer
- Introduce new brands to a supportive audience
- Meet colleagues in the beer business
What makes the World Beer Festival different?
- We have a unique focus on educating our guests about good beer
- We are dedicated to building beer culture in our community
- We also treat brewers a bit differently than a lot of other events. We want brewers and brewery reps to enjoy themselves, socialize with each other, mingle with their fans and have a wonderful beer time.
If you are interested in participating in the 2017 festival, please email our beer editor, Ken Weaver, at email@example.com. You can also fill out the form below (or click here to open this form in a new window).