We are now accepting merchandise vendors for the 2013 festival! From clothing to specialty gifts, this World Beer Festival is a great way to promote your local business to a captive audience of thousands. Contact Brandi LaDue for more information on participating.
Changes in state beer laws in 2005 have vastly expanded the range of beer styles available and Columbia, in particular, boasts an excited beer community that is eager to share new beer experiences.
The mission of All About Beer Magazine’s World Beer Festival is to educate the public in beer appreciation and beer quality and build the local beer community. Help us with our mission and grab the opportunity to reach adults between 21-44 years of age.
The World Beer Festival is…
- the largest celebration of national and international craft beers in the Southeast featuring 100+ world-class breweries and attracting 5,000+ beer lovers. In 2004 USAToday listed the Durham World Beer Festival as one of the top 10 beer festivals in the country.
- an educational experience – where each participant chooses a two-ounce samples from a wide selection of beer styles. All About Beer Magazine staff conduct beer tastings and presentations throughout the day to further educate festival-fans on the beers available.
- a community event – the World Beer Festival brings together the community for a day of fun, bands, merchandise booths, local restaurants and craft beers.
- a benefit for charity – partial proceeds benefit the River Alliance and Columbia Opportunity Recourse (COR). To date the World Beer Festival has donated more than $130,000 to local charities.
- Link, logo and contact information on World Beer Festival Website
- Listed in World Beer Festival Guide
- Exposure & opportunity to show your merchandise to 5000+ people, make money and gain new customers for your establishment
Apply now to ensure your spot at the World Beer Festival in Columbia. Vendor spaces are limited.