We are now accepting merchandise vendors for the 2015 festival! From clothing to specialty gifts, this World Beer Festival is a great way to promote your local business to a captive audience of thousands.
Please email Brandi LaDue for more information on participating.
The World Beer Festival is…
- the largest celebration of national and international craft beers in the Southeast featuring 100+ world-class breweries and attracting 5,000+ beer lovers. In 2004 USAToday listed the Durham World Beer Festival as one of the top 10 beer festivals in the country.
- an educational experience – where each participant chooses a two-ounce samples from a wide selection of beer styles. All About Beer Magazine staff conduct beer tastings and presentations throughout the day to further educate festival-fans on the beers available.
- a community event – the World Beer Festival brings together the community for a day of fun, bands, merchandise booths, local restaurants and craft beers.
- a benefit for charity – partial proceeds benefit the River Alliance and Columbia Opportunity Recourse (COR). To date the World Beer Festival has donated more than $130,000 to local charities.
- Link, logo and contact information on World Beer Festival Website
- Listed in World Beer Festival Guide
- Exposure & opportunity to show your merchandise to 5000+ people, make money and gain new customers for your establishment
Apply now to ensure your spot at the World Beer Festival in Columbia. Vendor spaces are limited.