We have big changes coming for World Beer Festival Durham! We have collected insights from all aspects of the industry to present, to you, our new World Beer Festival model.
First, for 20 years below has been the mission of the World Beer Festival:
- Educate the consumer, through experiential components, to increase beer purchases.
- Elevate brand awareness through high quality face-to-face interactions.
- Develop partnerships that link retailers with breweries.
- Through WBF marketing and PR help elevate the value of your craft beer brand
This new model, reflecting changes in the market, will continue to help us fulfill our mission.
- We will purchase all product. This significant increase in brewery support will allow us to be better partners to all of our hand selected participants.
- We are cutting the available tickets by 1/3rd. We are also increasing the ticket price. This will mean higher quality customer interactions for our partner breweries.
- We have capped the number of breweries at 75 to better manage the quality of the event.
- We have a full range of sponsorship levels available that will fit all levels of participation. These levels, developed over the last couple of years, add tremendous value to your festival experience.
- With the exception of one level, every sponsorship commitment guarantees your inclusion. Among other benefits are an increased volume and number of beers purchased and presented.
- Your sponsorship commitment, in conjunction with our beer purchase, leaves you with a range of valuable promotion and marketing assets for a fraction of the normal cost.
- We have created an organization of brand ambassadors called Beer Explorers from our pool of volunteers. A group of educated and passionate beer consumers, they are anxious to help you enhance your brand at our festival, and through other retail promotions.
Director of Beer Programs