The World Beer Festival Durham
Saturday Oct. 10, 2015
A chance to sample from over 250 craft and specialty beers from around the world.
Tickets on sale now!
Why should you attend the World Beer Festival-Durham?
Embark on a beer adventure sampling from a selection of the best in beer:
- The best place to explore new beers without having to buy a bottle or a six-pack.
- Discover new favorites. The World Beer Festival—Durham brings together the largest assortment of beers to taste and enjoy.
- A cut above the rest, this year’s festival boasts more than a dozen surprise new breweries pouring some of the country’s best reviewed beers
- For the same price at your favorite local bottle shop, you would be able to sample around 15 beers.
Expanded features to increase beer education and enjoyment:
- North Carolina Beer Festival: North Carolina is home to more than 130 breweries. From the mountains to the coast, sample the state’s best at the World Beer Festival Durham.
- Cask Ale Festival: Sample traditional and infused cask-conditioned beers from local brewers that have preserved the taste and aroma associated with real ale.
- Cider Garden: Like their brewing brothers, today’s cider makers are experimenting with a broad array of ingredients and techniques. Try a range of exciting ciders in our new Cider Garden.
Hosted at the newly renovated Durham Bulls Athletic Park
- Extensive parking options surround the DBAP.
- The new park provides an expanded layout, reducing crowd congestion.
- Easy access into the festival with several admission gates.
The World Beer Festival represents Durham beer history
- Come see where it all began 20 years ago.
- The World Beer Festival-Durham is the longest standing festival in the Triangle. It has been a tradition for hundreds of people for years.
Beer lovers have spoken. We are reducing the number of tickets sold to relieve crowding
- We have limited the tickets sold so that we can offer shorter admission and beer lines.
- Smaller crowds allow for time to ask questions and chat with brewers.
- With fewer tickets available, they will sell out fast!
If you have questions about the festival or tickets, please contact [email protected].
**You must be 21+ to attend the World Beer Festival. No children admitted**