The World Beer Festival Durham
Saturday Oct. 11, 2014
A chance to sample from over 200 craft and specialty beers from around the world.
Tickets on sale now!
Why should you attend the World Beer Festival-Durham?
Embark on a beer adventure sampling from a selection of the best in world beers
- The best place to explore new beers without having to buy a bottle or a 6 pack.
- Discover new favorites. The World Beer Festival—Durham brings together the largest assortment of beers to taste and enjoy.
- A cut above the rest, this year’s festival boasts more than a dozen surprise new breweries pouring some of the country’s best reviewed beers
- For the same price at your favorite local bottle shop, you would be able to sample around 15 beers.
Expanded features to increase beer education and enjoyment
- New Belgian Beer program- settle into the exotic world of Belgian beer. Each beer served in this area has a unique story, brewing technique and profile.
- Sample from a special tapping to take place every 15 minutes in two new beer tents.
Hosted at the newly renovated Durham Bulls Athletic Park
- Extensive parking options surround the DBAP.
- The new park provides an expanded layout, reducing crowd congestion.
- Easy access into the festival with several admission gates.
The World Beer Festival represents Durham beer history
- Come see where it all began 19 years ago.
- The World Beer Festival-Durham is the longest standing festival in the Triangle. It has been a tradition for hundreds of people for years.
Beer lovers have spoken. We are reducing the number of tickets sold to relieve crowding
- With 35% less people in attendance in 2014, the World Beer Festival—Durham offers shorter admission and beer lines
- Smaller crowds allow for time to ask questions and chat with brewers
- With fewer tickets available, they will sell out fast!
Stop by our ticket outlets!
Sam’s Bottle Shop
1112 W Hwy 54, Durham
Sam’s Quik Shop
1605 Erwin Rd., Durham
**You must be 21+ to attend the World Beer Festival. No children admitted**
If you have questions about the festival or tickets, please contact Kelly Parisi at [email protected]