The World Beer Festival was started by All About Beer Magazine in 1996 in Durham, NC and has become a must-attend event for beer enthusiasts and breweries in North Carolina and across the United States. The Durham festival has sold out five consecutive years in a row.
All About Beer Magazine’s World Beer Festival mission is to educate the public in beer appreciation and beer quality and to build the local beer community. Help us with our mission and grab the opportunity to reach educated adults between 21-44 years of age.
The World Beer Festival is…
- the largest celebration of national and international craft beers in the Southeast featuring over 150 world-class breweries and attracting over 8,000 beer lovers. In 2004 USAToday listed the Durham World Beer Festival as one of the top 10 beer festivals in the country.
- an educational experience – where each participant choose a two-ounce samples from a wide selection of beer styles. All About Beer Magazine staff also conduct beer tastings and presentations throughout the day to further educate festival-fans on the beers available.
- a community event – with the co-operation of the World Beer Festival brings together the community for a day of fun … bands, merchandise booths, local restaurants and craft beer.
- a benefit for charity – proceeds will benefit a The Carolina Theatre. To date the World Beer Festival has donated more than $140,000 to local charities.
- Be an established Triangle business.
- Hold appropriate insurance, licenses and permits.
- Follow Fire Department regulations and bring fire extinguisher if needed.
- Abide by health department requirements regarding festival food preparation.
- Mention in press releases to local and national media. The festival has been covered by The Herald Sun, The Raleigh News & Observer, The Independent Weekly, Washington Post, USA Today, AAA newsletter, Charlotte Observer, Southwest Airline Magazine, and many others.
- Link & Logo on World Beer Festival Website – your company will have a link and a listing on our website including your logo, name, description and contact information.
- Listed in World Beer Festival Program – your company name will be listed in the festival program.
- Exposure & opportunity to show off your food to about 8,000 people, make money and gain new customers for your establishment!
The world Beer Festival will provide a booth space, table, chair, sign, electricity and water (electricity and water apply to restaurant vendors only).
Apply now to ensure your spot at the World Beer Festival. Vendor spaces are limited.
E-mail All About Beer Magazine Events Department with a short description of your business and your location.