World Beer Festival Raleigh 2016
Saturday, April 2, 2016
N.C. State Fairgrounds
Starting on Feb. 18, tickets can be purchased online and at Bottle Revolution (Lake Boone Tr. & Lead Mine Rd. locations) and Tasty Beverage.
Two sessions: 12-4 p.m. and 6-10 p.m.
Eleven years of the best in beers.
With a World Beer Festival ticket, you get…
General Admission: $45 advance / $55 day of festival
- Tasting glass with unlimited 4-ounce tastings from over 250 of the finest beers
- Access to the Art of Beer Experience for beer ingredient samplings, pairings, educational seminars, brewery descriptions and more!
VIP Experience: $85
- Tasting glass with unlimited 4-ounce tastings from over 250 of the finest beers!
- VIP entrance
- A private VIP lounge with VIP restrooms and a bonus selection of rare and unique beers
- Access into the Belgian Bier Garden!
- Access into the Art of Beer Experience for beer ingredient samplings, pairings, educational seminars, brewery discussions and more!
- 3-issue subscription to All About Beer Magazine
- Catered food provided
Why should you attend the World Beer Festival Raleigh in 2016?
New! Best Location Yet—We read your surveys and have found a venue with more space. The exposition center at the North Carolina Fairgrounds has more room for beer, music and fun! It’s just miles away from the heart of downtown Raleigh.
NC Beer Garden—The World Beer Festival offers the best place to explore new local breweries, without having to buy a 6-pack. Sample from a collection of the best in NC beers. Take a tour of our home state’s finest brewery offerings. Revisit old favorites and discover new ones. The NC Beer Garden is its own adventure.
New! Cider Garden (Gluten Free)—Like their brewing brothers, today’s cider makers are experimenting with a broad array of ingredients and techniques. Sample from more than 20 different ciders in our Cider Garden, a new feature for World Beer Festival Raleigh.
Beers Made by Walking Beer Garden—This program invites brewers to make beer inspired by discoveries found during nature hikes and urban walks. Ingredients found during each walk are different, turning each beer into a portrait of that landscape. Sample these exciting beers only at the World Beer Festival Raleigh!
- Sample up to 10 beers that could include ingredients such as yarrow, spruce tips, mushrooms, and many other ingredients found from nature.
- From Colorado Springs, CO, comes this rare, mini beer garden, providing beers you will only get as part of the World Beer Festival Raleigh.
- Breweries last year included Fullsteam Brewery, Champion Brewing Co., Southern Pines Brewing Co., Ponysaurus Brewing, G2B Restaurant & Brewery, Bull City Ciderworks and Fonta Flora Brewery. This year’s breweries to be announced soon.
Optional Festival Experiences
Belgian Bier Garden ($15 for GA ticket holders, free for VIP ticket holders)—Settle into the world of Belgian beer. Each beer served in this area has a unique story, brewing technique and profile, capturing the spirit of the most exotic beer country in the world. The Belgian Bier Garden brings together some of the finest examples of Belgian brewer’s art in one place. Read more about the Belgian Bier Garden here.
Cheese and Beer Pairings—See why there is no more sublime a marriage than that of beer and cheese as expert cheesemongers walk you through six different beer and cheese pairings. Tickets to the Cheese and Beer pairing are an additional $15 and can be added on when purchasing general admission and VIP tickets. The exact cheese and beer pairings will be posted here.
If you have questions about the festival or tickets, please email email@example.com.
**You must be 21+ to attend the World Beer Festival. No children admitted**