World Beer Festival Raleigh 2016
Saturday, April 2, 2016
Trinity Road Farm
4200 Trinity Rd., Raleigh, N.C. 27607
Starting on Feb. 18, tickets can be purchased online and at Bottle Revolution (Lake Boone Tr. & Lead Mine Rd. locations) and Tasty Beverage
11 years of the best in beers. With a World Beer Festival ticket, you get…
General Admission: $45 advance / $55 day of festival
- Tasting glass with unlimited 4-ounce tastings from over 250 of the finest beers
- Access to the Art of Beer Experience for beer ingredient samplings, pairings, educational seminars, brewery descriptions and more!
VIP Experience: $85
- Tasting glass with unlimited 4-ounce tastings from over 250 of the finest beers!
- VIP entrance
- A bonus selection of rare and unique beers
- Access into the Belgian Bier Garden!
- Access into the Art of Beer Experience for beer ingredient samplings, pairings, educational seminars, brewery discussions and more!
- A private VIP lounge with VIP restrooms
- 3-issue subscription to All About Beer Magazine
- Catered food provided
Why should you attend the World Beer Festival Raleigh in 2016?
New! Best Location Yet—We read your surveys and have found a new venue. Our new venue this year is bigger than ever and will provide extra space for More Beer, More Music and More Fun!
- 12 acres of festival
- Grassy areas for resting during the day
- Natural amphitheatre for music
- Only 5 miles from the heart of downtown Raleigh
Beers Made by Walking Beer Garden—This program invites brewers to make beer inspired by discoveries found during nature hikes and urban walks. Ingredients found during each walk are different, turning each beer into a portrait of that landscape. Sample these exciting beers only at the Raleigh World Beer Festival!
- Sample up to 10 beers that could include ingredients such as yarrow, spruce tips, mushrooms, and many other ingredients found from nature.
- From Colorado Springs, CO, comes this rare, mini beer garden, providing beers you will only get as part of the World Beer Festival Raleigh.
- Breweries last year included Fullsteam Brewery, Champion Brewing Co., Southern Pines Brewing Co., Ponysaurus Brewing, G2B Restaurant & Brewery, Bull City Ciderworks and Fonta Flora Brewery. This year’s breweries to be announced soon.
Belgian Bier Garden—Settle into the world of Belgian beer. Each beer served in this area has a unique story, brewing technique and profile, capturing the spirit of the most exotic beer country in the world. The Belgian Bier Garden brings together some of the finest examples of Belgian brewer’s art in one place.
- 10 breweries presenting 20 beers
- Beers last year included Saison Dupont (Saison), Lindemans Framboise (Lambic) and Dubuisson Pêche Mel (Amber Ale with Peach). This year’s beers to be announced soon.
NC Beer Garden—The World Beer Festival offers the best place to explore new local breweries, without having to buy a 6-pack. Sample from a collection of the best in NC beers. Take a tour of our home state’s finest brewery offerings. Revisit old favorites and discover new ones. The NC Beer Garden is its own adventure.
- Showcasing exclusively local breweries.
- 30 North Carolina breweries presenting 50 made in NC beers.
New! Cider Garden (Gluten Free)
4-ounce pours—Enjoy more of the beer in your glass! The World Beer Festival Raleigh will now be featuring 4-ounce tastings of each beer. This will allow attendees to better enjoy the sight, smell and taste of each beer, giving festival goers more time to savor the richness of these beers.
If you have questions about the festival or tickets, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
**You must be 21+ to attend the World Beer Festival. No children admitted**