Thank you for attending the twelfth annual World Beer Festival Raleigh. Please save the date for next year’s festival on March 31, 2018!
World Beer Festival Raleigh 2017
Saturday, April 1, 2017
N.C. State Fairgrounds
Two sessions: 12-4 p.m. and 6-10 p.m.
Twelve years of the best in beers.
With a World Beer Festival ticket, you get…
General Admission: $45 advance / $55 day of festival
- Tasting glass with unlimited 4-ounce tastings from over 250 of the finest beers
- Access to the Art of Beer Experience for beer ingredient samplings, pairings, educational seminars, brewery descriptions and more!
- Optional: Add a one-year subscription (normally $24.95) to All About Beer Magazine for just $10!
VIP Experience: $90
- Tasting glass with unlimited 4-ounce tastings from over 250 of the finest beers!
- VIP entrance
- A private VIP lounge with VIP restrooms and a bonus selection of rare and unique beers
- Access into the Art of Beer Experience for beer ingredient samplings, pairings, educational seminars, brewery discussions and more!
- 3-issue subscription to All About Beer Magazine
- Catered food provided
Why should you attend the World Beer Festival Raleigh in 2017?
Best Location Yet—We will return to the North Carolina State Fairgrounds for the second year. The venue has ample indoor and outdoor space for more beer, music and fun! It’s just miles away from the heart of downtown Raleigh.
NC Beer Garden—Take a tour of our home state’s finest brewery offerings. Revisit old favorites and discover new ones. The World Beer Festival offers the best place to explore North Carolina beer.
Cider Garden (Gluten Free)—Like their brewing brothers, today’s cider makers are experimenting with a broad array of ingredients and techniques. Sample from more than 20 different ciders in our Cider Garden, a new feature for World Beer Festival Raleigh.
International Beer Oasis—In the festival’s brand-new International Beer Oasis, you’ll find some of the best beers from around the globe. This section will feature a variety of beer styles from around 15 far-flung countries, including Lebanon, New Zealand, Japan and Russia, to name a few.
Optional Festival Experiences
Cheese and Beer Pairings—See why there is no more sublime a marriage than that of beer and cheese as expert cheesemongers walk you through six different beer and cheese pairings. Tickets to the Cheese and Beer pairing are an additional $15 and can be added on when purchasing general admission and VIP tickets. The exact cheese and beer pairings will be posted here.
If you have questions about the festival or tickets, please email [email protected].
**You must be 21+ to attend the World Beer Festival. No children admitted**