Thanks for your interest in the 2016 World Beer Festival in Raleigh, NC! Along with thousands of beer fans, we look forward to seeing a great selection of breweries represented at this standout event! The festival will be held at Trinity Road Farm Saturday, April 2. The address for the venue is 4200 Trinty Rd, Raleigh, NC 27607.
As with our other World Beer Festivals, the World Beer Festival Raleigh is committed to helping our brewery friends develop a local beer market and beer lovers’ community. Our mission? To create the best beer event and turn the community on to the joys of great beer.
At the World Beer Festival, you can…
- Connect personally with people who want to learn more about your beer
- Introduce new brands to a supportive audience
- Meet colleagues in the beer business
What makes the World Beer Festival different?
- We have a unique focus on educating our guests about good beer
- We are dedicated to building beer culture in our community
- We also treat brewers a bit differently than a lot of other events. We want brewers and brewery reps to enjoy themselves, socialize with each other, mingle with their fans and have a wonderful beer time.
If you are interested in participating in the 2016 WBF Raleigh please email our beer editor, Ken Weaver, at firstname.lastname@example.org.