All About Beer Magazine proudly presents and invites you to the 9th Annual World Beer Festival – Raleigh. This year’s festival is Saturday, April 5, 2014 at the traditional location of Moore Square in downtown Raleigh.
For over 30 years, All About Beer has promoted and celebrated beer, beer culture, and those that make these great products. By doing so, we help build thriving beer communities for all involved. We strive to continue to make the World Beer Festival
- a successful marketing event for brewers, wholesalers, merchandise, and food vendors
- an enjoyable festival to appreciate the wide variety of beer provided by great brewers
- a true celebration of the beer community in North Carolina and the Southeast
This year we continue to improve the event with
- continued appearance fees for brewers and wholesalers
- increased space and aesthetics by eliminating large beer tents and replacing with YOUR branded 10 x 10 tents!
- an expanded Art of Beer Village, featuring properly served cask ale, beer and ingredient pairings with Farm Boy Farms, commercial brewing and home brewing demonstrations, Cicerone classes and exam etc.
- more than doubling the space for the new North Carolina Brewers Beer Garden
All About Beer Magazine is very proud of the over $315,000 we have donated to Triangle charities over the past decade. We will again partner with Artsplosure of Raleigh, celebrating excellence in performing and visual arts. We believe strongly that the brewing community provides more art than science for beer quality, elegance and uniqueness. We are very proud to support the North Carolina Brewers Guild and Artsplosure with proceeds from this year’s event.
We hope you can join us April 5th. We hope you will click on the link below to register your brewery soon – and further, so we may begin promoting you to over 200,000 fans of All About Beer Magazine!
All About Beer Magazine
Apply now to ensure your spot at the World Beer Festival. Brewery spaces are limited.
For more information on the becoming a participating brewery, e-mail Adam Harold with a short description of your brewery and location.