World Beer Festival-Raleigh, scheduled for April 11th, will see many of the changes we implemented in Durham in 2014 carry over. The changes had an overwhelmingly positive effect on the festival experience for both the suppliers and customers.
What is the mission of World Beer Festival?
- Educate the consumer, through experiential components, to increase beer purchases.
- Elevate brand awareness through high quality face-to-face interactions.
- Develop partnerships that link retailers with breweries.
- Through WBF marketing and PR help elevate the value of your craft beer brand
So, what will we see in Raleigh for the first time? (but already saw in Durham)
- We will purchase all product. This significant increase in brewery support will allow us to be better partners to all of our hand selected participants.
- We are cutting the available tickets by 1/3rd. We are also increasing the ticket price. In Durham this meant much shorter lines and more interactions between consumers and breweries
- We have capped the number of breweries at 75 to better manage the quality of the event.
- We have a full range of sponsorship levels available that will fit all levels of participation. These levels, developed over the last couple of years, add tremendous value to your festival experience.
- Every sponsorship commitment guarantees your inclusion and increases your impact. You product will be featured in areas such as VIP and components of the Art of Beer Experience.
- Your sponsorship commitment, in conjunction with our beer purchase, leaves you with a range of valuable promotion and marketing assets for a fraction of the normal cost boosting ROI significantly.
- We have created an organization of brand ambassadors called Beer Explorers from our pool of volunteers. A group of educated and passionate beer consumers, they are anxious to help you enhance your brand at our festival, and through other retail promotions.
Director of Beer Programs