All About Beer Magazine proudly presents and invites you to the 8th Annual World Beer Festival – Raleigh. This year’s festival is Saturday, April 13, 2013 at the traditional location of Moore Square in downtown Raleigh, North Carolina.
For over 30 years, All About Beer has promoted and celebrated beer, beer culture, and those that make these great products. By doing so, we help build thriving beer communities for all involved. We strive to continue to make the World Beer Festival
- a successful marketing event for brewers, wholesalers, merchandise, and food vendors
- an enjoyable festival to appreciate the wide variety of beer provided by great brewers
- a true celebration of the beer community in North Carolina and the Southeast
This year we continue to improve the event with
- continued appearance fees for brewers and wholesalers
- increased space within tents, seating areas, and lounge space for patrons among a new layout
- an expanded Art of Beer Village, featuring properly served cask ale, food and beer, and unique educational presentations
- more than doubling the space for the new North Carolina Brewers Beer Garden
We are honored by the loyalty and continued support of the World Beer Festival, both by our Patrons and the great Brewers that join us for this event. Some background:
- Our patron primarily attends our festival to sample beers they have not tried before
- 75% of our patrons are craft beer fans, and 15% are new to craft beer, trying to find their way
- 81% strongly feel that they discover new beers that they will try and seek out after the event
All About Beer Magazine is very proud of the over $315,000 we have donated to Triangle charities over the past decade. We will again partner with Artsplosure of Raleigh, celebrating excellence in performing and visual arts. We believe strongly that the brewing community provides more art than science for beer quality, elegance and uniqueness. We are very proud to support the North Carolina Brewers Guild and Artsplosure with proceeds from this year’s event.
We hope you can join us April 13. We hope you will send confirmation via email or fax as soon as possible to reserve space – and further, so we may begin promoting you to over 200,000 fans of All About Beer Magazine!
All About Beer Magazine
Apply now to ensure your spot at the World Beer Festival. Brewery spaces are limited, and last day to register is February 28th, 2013.
For more information on the becoming a participating brewery, e-mail Adam Harold with a short description of your brewery and location.