Do you love beer? Do you love people? Then why not volunteer for World Beer Festival and spend your day sharing your love of beer with thousands of fellow beer lovers?
Volunteering at the World Beer Festival gives you an insider’s view, and it is a lot of fun. We provide training and direction so you can play an important role and help others enjoy the festival during your shift.
Volunteer roles include but are not limited to :
- Pouring Beer (Yes, you can pour with a friend!)
- Assist staff with setting up event
- Gate management
- Brewery Hospitality
How we thank you for your hard work:
- Food voucher to be used at a food truck during the festival
- Volunteer T-shirt
- Two post shift beers (Beer we bring in especially for volunteers)
- Commemorative bottle opener
- Invitation to the Volunteer Party (To be held after the event)
- Three issue subscription to All About Beer Magazine
All About Beer Magazine’s World Beer Festival is committed to working with local organizations that help keep communities strong. We partner with local non-profit organizations and donate a portion of the festival proceeds to them. Over the years, the World Beer Festival has contributed over $300,000 to local causes.
Click below to register to volunteer at WBF Raleigh!
If you have any questions about volunteering or registering, please email Harmony VanGundy, email@example.com.