Saint John, CanadaMoosehead
- Moosehead is Canada’s Oldest Independent Brewery and the largest Canadian-owned brewery.
- It is North America’s second oldest multi-generational family brewery (next to Yuengling)
- Moosehead remains independently owned and operated by the Oland family.
- MBL is among the fastest growing national brewers in Canada.
- In 1978 Moosehead launched in the USA, with notable success, and quickly became the 2nd largest imported beer
- 2017 marks Moosehead’s 150th anniversary
Style: North American lager
Taste Profile: Golden in color, light in body and highly refreshing, offering a
fine balance between malt sweetness and hop bitterness.
- 5% ABV
- 13 IBU’s
- 100% Canadian Two-Row pale barley malt
- Styrian Golding Aroma Hops sourced from Slovenia
- Moosehead Lager proprietary yeast
- Aged longer to impart its clean, crisp refreshing taste
- A refreshing blend of beer infused with a hint of natural fruit flavors
- Moosehead uses 3 different fruit flavors- grapefruit, grape and lemon creating a balanced flavor that’s not too citrusy and not too sweet
- Higher ABV than other radlers and shandies- 4.1% ABV
- Mass appeal including women and non-beer drinkers
Please visit the Beer Explorer Portal to login.