(Ashland, VA) - Center of the Universe Brewing Company is excited to announce their grand opening dates:
- Friday, November 16th at 5pm
- Saturday, November 17th at 12pm
COTU will be pouring four beers to start:
- IPA – West Coast style IPA with lots of flavor and hop aroma
- Pale Ale – Classic Pale Ale brewed with a little honey malt and continuously hopped with Cascade
- Kolsch – Light, easy drinking session beer modeled after the beers of Cologne, Germany.
- Details to be released later
“It’s taken us over two years, thousands of emails, and hours of conversations with a few generous brewery owners around the country to get to this point. I feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve.”
– Chris Ray, President of Center of the Universe Brewing Company
The Center of the Universe Brewing Company began back in 2009 when Chris Ray and his brother Phil Ray began brewing beer in their houses. The hobby turned into an obsession, and the obsession has led them to open up a craft brewery in Ashland, Virginia. Located in the heart of Central Virginia, it is affectionately known as “The Center of the Universe”.
Look for updates and more details about our Grand Opening event on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/COTUBrew