DALLAS—Flying Saucer Draught Emporium will host its last beer dinner of the year with Deschutes Brewery Tuesday, Dec. 19 at 7 p.m. at its location in Village on the Parkway at 14999 Montfort Drive in Addison.
The dinner will feature beers from Deschutes Brewery’s reserve series, paired with a four-course meal. The reserve series beers and food pairings for the evening are:
• Mirror Pond Pale Ale, tawny-colored American pale ale with Cascade hops and Pale malt.
• Black Butte XXIV, an American porter with dark chocolate nibs, deglet dates and mission figs.
o Paired with fig, honey and blue cheese tartlet.
• XXV Porter, a barrel-aged Imperial porter with a tart berry and chocolate aroma.
o Paired with cold-smoked bay scallops, candied bacon, bourbon sauce and Southern grits.
• Abyss Imperial Stout, an Imperial stout with hints of molasses, licorice and other alluring flavors.
o Paired with boeuf bourguignon a l’abîme, caramelized onion and mushroom.
• The Dissident Wild Ale, a sour-brown ale fermented in pinot and cabernet barrels for 18 months.
o Paired with Greek yogurt cheesecake and pomegranate-cherry compote.
The dinner is $65 per person, including tax and gratuity ($60 for UFO Club members). To purchase tickets, visit Flying Saucer Addison or call 972-991-7093.
About Flying Saucer Draught Emporium
Flying Saucer has been a pioneer on the craft beer scene since we opened the doors of our original location in Fort Worth, Texas, in 1995. Our family-owned beer joint has 16 locations throughout Texas, Arkansas, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina and Missouri. Flying Saucer offers more than 250 beers with a full spectrum of brewing styles handpicked for each unique market. We do not franchise because we want it done right. Learn more at www.beerknurd.com.
Comments are closed here.