The pioneers of craft beer deserve much of the credit for where we are today, but we often wonder who will lead the charge in the next era of brewing. That’s why we scoured the country to find 30 innovative brewers and beer professionals under 30 years old, each of whom hopes to further the scope and breadth of the American craft beer scene.
Check out the story we published in March 2013 issue and read the following Q&As with each of these beer-minded individuals.
All About Beer’s 30 Under 30
Wednesday, March 13
Thursday, March 14
Friday, March 15
- Travis Guterson of 7 Seas Brewing
- Jack Hendler of Jack’s Abby Brewing
- Rick Hewitt of Emerald City Beer Co.
Monday, March 18
Tuesday, March 19
Wednesday, March 20
Thursday, March 21
Friday, March 22
- Kim Lutz of Saint Archer Brewing Co.
- Heather McReynolds of Sixpoint Brewery
- Chris Michner of Odd Side Ales
Monday, March 25
Tuesday, March 26
Wednesday, March 27
Thursday, March 28
- Justin Stange of Seventh Sun Brewing
- Ian VanGundy of LoneRider Brewing Co.
- Michael Steffing of Jester King Craft Brewery
In honor of these men and women, we’re giving away free issues of All About Beer Magazine. Learn how to get your free issue.