BROOKLYN, NY Craft Beer New York, which was launched today by Blue Crow Media, is now available to download for the iPhone. This is the ﬁrst guide dedicated to the world’s next craft beer capital, New York.
Craft Beer New York features the best craft beer establishments across all ﬁve boroughs, which were chosen and reviewed by renowned Brooklyn-based beer writer Joshua M. Bernstein, the author of Brewed Awakening. Focused exclusively on quality craft beer bars, breweries and shops, the app includes an interactive map with more than 150 carefully selected locations. The app conveniently contains detailed information about each bar, brewery and shop, including reviews, beer recommendations, food tips, contact details, photos and more.
Bars may be found by name, proximity or quality ratings. Craft Beer New York will retail for $1.99.
Features in the app include:
○ More than 120 quality bars serving beer from New York’s top craft brewers, including Sixpoint, Brooklyn Brewery, The Bronx Brewery, KelSo, Barrier, Captain Lawrence, Greenport Harbor and many others.
○ Bars and shops: Detailed information about the individual bars and shops, including contact details, photos, reviews, and beer and food recommendations.
○ Breweries: Up-to-date information about New York region’s leading craft brewers.
○ Map: Geolocation to help you ﬁnd the nearest top quality craft beer bars, breweries and shops at all times.
○ News: Regularly updated news featuring new beers, new breweries and other essential craft beer news.
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/craft-beer-new-york/id566523286 or bit.ly/craftbeerny
About Blue Crow Media: Blue Crow Media is an independent app publishing company founded in 2009 by Derek Lamberton. Existing apps include New York’s Best Coffee and London’s Best Coffee, which was named by Apple as a Top Five Lifestyle app of 2011.
About Joshua M. Bernstein: Josh is a Brooklyn-based journalist covering beer, food and travel and the author of Brewed Awakening. His work has appeared in Saveur, New York, Details, Time Out New York, The New York Times and elsewhere.
For more information about Craft Beer New York, please contact Derek Lamberton at email@example.com. A limited number of promo codes are available for journalists and bloggers to download the app for free.