SPOKANE, WA—No-Li Brewhouse will feature a cask-conditioned double IPA at their No Boundaries on the River Small Batch Beer Fest, in addition to eleven other single-keg offerings. The festival takes place at No-Li Brewhouse along the banks of the Spokane River, Saturday, April 26th, from 12-4pm.
In addition to the three beers announced last week – Freshly Dry-Hopped Whiskey Barrel Aged Jet Star IIPA, Quarter-Cask Whiskey Barrel Aged Spin Cycle Red Ale, and a Whiskey Barrel-Aged Madagasar Bourbon Vanilla Bean-Infused Wrecking Ball Imperial Stout (descriptions can be found here: http://noboundariesbeerfest.
1. Cask-Conditioned Comrade Double IPA
· We are releasing a No Boundaries Small Batch Series double IPA just in time for the festival. This big IPA is brewed with two of our favorite hops at the moment: El Dorado and Amarillo (hence the name “Comrade!”). These two will deliver flavors and aromas of watermelon and cherries, grapefruit and lemon. Dry-Hopping at the end will lend a bright and fresh hop aroma. For the festival, the beer will be served old-school style: cask-conditioned!
2. Red-Wine Barrel Aged Jet Star Imperial IPA
· Jet Star was aged on a second use wine barrel sourced from Townshend Cellars. This beer took on loads of oak character from the barrel. There are the classic flavors of sweet vanilla against the hop-character of the beer, and the hefty alcohol of the Jet Star extracted wonderful woody flavors and aromas as well.
3. Dry Fly Whiskey Barrel Aged Born & Raised IPA
· Our flagship beer, Born & Raised IPA, aged in Wheat Whiskey barrel for three months. The character of the spirit compliments this IPA’s malt backbone exceptionally well. The piney hops meld together with the earthy char of the whiskey barrel, and the distinct coconut-like aroma plays nicely with the citrusy American hops.
While there is no entry fee, guests will need to buy a “taster package” in order to enjoy the specialty beers. The taster packages can be purchased online in advance to avoid waiting in line the day of the event.
For $15, guests receive a commemorative 5-oz taster glass and five 4-oz taster tickets. Additional taster tickets can be purchase the day of the festival for $2 each.
In addition, guests can pre-buy their limited release NBOR shirts online.
No-Li will have a special menu available that day, as well as live music and other “backyard games.”
For more information about the event, and to buy taster packages and shirts in advance, please visit www.NoBoundariesBeerFest.
About No-Li Brewhouse
In 2012, brewmaster Mark Irvin and craft beer industry vet John Bryant, teamed up to create No-Li Brewhouse, an internationally award-winning, Spokane-Style craft brewery from the Inland Empire of Washington.
No-Li has won nine international awards, including a gold medal from the 2012 Great American Beer Festival in the Extra Special Bitter category for their Spin Cycle Red.
The brewery currently distributes in 13 select states, and carries 22 oz bombers, 12 oz bottle 4-packs, and draft. For more information, visit www.nolibrewhouse.com.