The 2016 CAH National Beer Expo is Virginia’s premier craft beer and food event, where you’ll discover new beers and ciders, enjoy artisan tacos, savor smoked, southern, soul and cajun cuisine and learn about the latest offerings from some of Virginia’s and America’s newest breweries.
- 170+ craft beers and ciders at the Walk-Around Grand Tasting (VIP/Early Admission)
- Taco Throwdown presented by Style Weekly on Friday night and Farm Country Feast presented by Richmond magazine on Saturday evening will be amazing
- 90+ breweries represented from across Virginia and the U.S.
- 20+ chef-driven restaurants represented
- Gain insight and learn more from industry experts at the seminars and at the Walk-Around Grand Tasting
- Enjoy a premier, multi-course craft beer dinner at David Dunlap’s Maple & Pine restaurant in the beautiful Quirk Hotel
- Make the Expo a weekend getaway with a combo ticket
- Savor your premium experiences at the Expo and, while you’re in town, visit some of Richmond hottest new breweries and cideries, such as The Veil Brewing, Buskey Cider and Stone Brewing and local standouts, such as Strangeways Brewing, Triple Crossing Brewing, Hardwood Park Craft Brewery, Ardent Brewing, Midnight Brewery and more.