All About Beer is seeking to fill a unique Brand Ambassador Manager role that will support our rapidly growing in-market program, specifically product sampling campaigns. This person will be responsible for management of the sampling teams as well as logistics of the product samplings.
The Beer Explorer Manager will be responsible for recruitment, management and communication of all brand ambassador staff across all markets. In this role you will work across all active and upcoming markets to recruit, hire and train new brand ambassadors to the All About Beer team! You will also work closely with clients to coordinate virtual supplier trainings..
The Beer Explorer Manager works closely alongside the Client Success Representative to coordinate and facilitate client contract fulfillment. You will be responsible for bringing thought leadership to the position and high weekly accountability through KPIs and reconciliations.
In addition to being able to remotely manage teams effectively, a very high level of organization will be necessary. The ability to break down information and disseminate to multiple people within the company is a daily task. While this position is directly responsible for the success of our Beer Explorer program you will be expected to work within a revenue generating framework with a clear understanding of how your role is critical to driving new business and ensuring completion of sales teams contracts.
Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining a positive, collaborative attitude is a must. While the focus of the position will be supporting the in-market programs, you will be expected to occasionally engage in other areas of the business.
Goals and Tasks include:
- Recruiting, onboarding and training of all brand ambassador staff
- Scheduling all brand ambassadors using online scheduling tool
- Maintaining accurate bi-weekly payroll information and reporting
- Coordinating supplier product trainings by market
- Coordinating and facilitating internal on-boarding and training
- Maintaining internal digital training and resource elements
- Inventory management of program supplies
- Detailed and accurate reporting weekly
- Research and provide to team insight on brand ambassador activities existing in future markets
- Product weekly internal email newsletter, maintenance of Beer Explorer social media
Skills and Abilities
- Previous management of large teams/groups of people (remote preferred but not required)
- Highly organized
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Base knowledge of the beer industry is preferred
- Proven critical thinking and problem solving
- Self-motivated and independently driven
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience using WordPress is preferred
- Previous experience leading trainings for groups and/or individuals
- Reliable transportation
- Frequent, but very limited, evening and weekend hours are required
Management: This position will be responsible for management of 100+ part time brand ambassadors. This position will report directly to the Director of In-Market Programs.
Please submit cover letter with resume to email@example.com. Only resumes that accompany cover letters will be considered.
Job Type: Full-Time. All About Beer LLC offers a competitive salary with paid time off and health insurance eligibility after 90 days.