All About Beer Magazine seeks a self-motivated, ambitious, and detail-oriented individual to join our team. The Marketing Coordinator is organized, positive, and energized by the world of beer! This person will facilitate recruitment, training, management and scheduling of various teams of volunteers and contract brand ambassadors for all World Beer Festivals and In-Market programs. This individual will work directly with the Director of Beer Programs and staff to ensure success across our events and marketing programs.
- Recruitment and training of brand ambassadors that will represent All About Beer Magazine, brewery partners and beer wholesalers in multiple markets
- Scheduling of product samplings in retail stores mainly focused on chain grocery and other beer retailers.
- Managing client relationships, programs and campaign fulfillment
- Ensuring brand ambassadors have all necessary suppliers and resources for samplings and other marketing promotions
- Management of audit information collection and reporting
- Maintenance of retailer lists in various markets
- Managing communication between suppliers and brand ambassadors
- Works with social, civic and local organizations to develop partnerships, where appropriate, to recruit volunteers.
- Maintains updated database of all volunteers.
- Managing the volunteer program including recruitment, training, duty assignments, appreciation program and social media/email engagement
- Developing and managing a team of collateral distributors
- Have experience training and managing groups of 10-300 people
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Easily motivate and engage various groups of people on the work done through All About Beer as well as supplier/wholesale partners
- Be highly organized and able to manage multiple projects
- Have basic knowledge of beer and passionate to continue to learn
- Be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Google Drive
- Work efficiently in a fast paced, creative environment
This is a part to full-time position, with a 20 hour initial commitment per week, hours are flexible. Some travel and evening/weekend work required. Experience working with large public or non profit groups is preferred. Bachelor’s degree is required. 1+ year of work in a similar setting or related field is a plus.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Marketing Coordinator” in subject line.