Part Time to Full Time
All About Beer is seeking to fill a unique Marketing Coordinator role that will support our rapidly growing in-market program, and, specifically, product sampling campaigns. This person will be responsible for management of the sampling teams as well as logistics of the product samplings. This role will be responsible for communication between all three beer distribution tiers including suppliers, wholesalers and retailers.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for management of six head Beer Explorers, each located in one of our sampling markets. You will work with them to coordinate supplier trainings as well as facilitate both on-site and virtual program trainings. In addition to the sampling schedule this position will also be responsible for maintaining the scheduling tool used to assign samplings to brand ambassadors.
In addition to being able to manage team effectively, a very high level of organization will be necessary. The ability to break down information and disseminate to multiple positions is a daily task. You will be responsible for compiling a variety of data as it relates to payroll, samplings completed, samplings remaining, contract fulfillment etc. This role will maintain sampling supply inventory, ordering and shipping.
Proven ability to work in a fast paced work environment while maintaining a positive, collaborative attitude is a must. While the focus of the position will be supporting the in-market programs, you will be expected to occasionally engage in other areas of the business.
Goals and Tasks include:
- Ensuring and managing scheduling of all product samplings at grocery stores, specialty retail and other retailers
- Ensuring contract fulfillment across multiple markets for dozens of suppliers in coordination with a variety of wholesalers
- Scheduling all brand ambassadors to events using scheduling tool
- Maintaining accurate weekly payroll information and reporting
- Coordinating supplier product trainings by market
- Assist in recruitment and hiring of new brand ambassadors
- Coordinating and facilitating internal on-boarding and training
- Maintaining internal digital training and resource elements
- Inventory management of program supplies
- Detailed and accurate reporting weekly
Skills and Abilities
- Previous management of teams/groups of people
- Highly organized
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Base knowledge of the beer industry is preferred
- Proven critical thinking and problem solving
- Self-motivated and independently driven
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience using WordPress is preferred
- Previous experience leading trainings for groups and/or individuals
- Reliable transportation
- Some evening and weekend hours are required
Management: This position will be responsible for management of six part time brand ambassadors currently, but will grow quickly. This position will report directly to the Director of Beer Programs.
The person hired for this position will need to live in North Carolina. To apply, please send a cover letter, résumé, and any other relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.